Jeff D Reeder earned his law degree at Rutgers University in New Jersey and he obtained his undergraduate degree from Georgia State University. Jeff’s practice is concentrated in the area of civil litigation, including domestic relations and personal injury. He is rated as a Preeminent Client Review Rated Lawyer (5 out of 5) by Martindale-Hubbell® as of August 1, 2013 and was also named a Rising Star by Superlawyers Magazine in 2012.
Jeff moved to Alpharetta in 1988 and is a graduate of Milton High School. When he is away from the office, Jeff enjoys spending time with his wife and children and volunteering in the community.
- Child Support
- Father’s Rights
Admitted to practice
- Georgia, 2006
- Rutgers University School of Law, J.D., 2006
- Georgia State University, B.B.A., 2000
- State Bar of Georgia
- Tort and Insurance Section, State Bar of Georgia
- Workers Compensation Section, State Bar of Georgia
- Family Law Section, State Bar of Georgia
- North Fulton Bar Association
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association
- Born in Fayetteville, North Carolina